It appears Tan Chong Motors sold the Navara in 2011 to me with faulty fuel pump.They sold it with faulty fuel pump although I ran the car with faulty pump for 5 years until the car could not move anymore.

During 5 years time there was periodic break down of faulty fuel pump. Now the fuel pump has been changed in June 2016. After fixing new fuel pump, the Engine oil is leaking. This is the second time I sent the car to Tan Chong Service centre in Puchong on 18th August 2016.

Till now the car is still in the service centre.

It is disappoinment to see that service centre can't solve the leak.My car number is WVF 9344.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of tan chong motor car repair. Tan Chong Motor needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tan chong motor car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tan Chong Motor. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet or Hyundai.

Had an Experience with Tan Chong Motor?

Comments

Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - We could have died from their "service" Mavis Discount Tire "We could have died from their "service". We had an inspection at the Bala Cynwyd, PA location that costed over $700 a few weeks ago with installation of new control..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more