It appears Tan Chong Motors sold the Navara in 2011 to me with faulty fuel pump.They sold it with faulty fuel pump although I ran the car with faulty pump for 5 years until the car could not move anymore.
During 5 years time there was periodic break down of faulty fuel pump. Now the fuel pump has been changed in June 2016. After fixing new fuel pump, the Engine oil is leaking. This is the second time I sent the car to Tan Chong Service centre in Puchong on 18th August 2016.
Till now the car is still in the service centre.
It is disappoinment to see that service centre can't solve the leak.My car number is WVF 9344.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."